As I sit here, I can't think of any yet. But I'm working on it. I mean...you all should be able to make a List of 5ive. Maybe 5ive things you want to do tomorrow. Or 5ive things (different) that you want to taste tomorrow. Or 5ive things you've misplaced and you're determined to find. 5ive goals. Goals are really good things. Or 5ive ways to save money. My List of 5ive could be a new beginning for some....5ive places to look for a job. 5ive people to network with. 5ive people you want to avoid because they have a negative attitude.
Maybe the best part of this post is to get you thinking about your own List of 5ive. I've gotten emails with 25 Things You Might Not Know About Me. I like to keep my lists small. It's like dieting. Start out wanting to lose 5ive pounds. Rejoice when you attain that goal and then work on the next 5ive pounds. When you want to lose, say 30 pounds, it's daunting. Start with small steps.
OK, back to my list. I think I have 5ive.
- Start my annual Christmas letter. Boy,will it be a good one this year!
- Plan my Thanksgiving dinner and decide who I want to invite since I can't have family.
- Say a little prayer that the email informing me of my next assignment comes this week.
- Update my other list...the List of Things to Accomplish Before I Die.
- Write another chapter of my book this week.
There you go. A pretty random list, but obviously my mind is kinda random tonight. I guess that comes from getting older. And after my last birthday, I better move #4 up to #1!