Magnolia

Magnolia

Friday, March 07, 2008

Welcome to the World Micah and Makana!


March 5, 2008 9:58 am and 9:59 am
Micah and Makana entered their new world in Kauai, Hawaii! One was quiet and sedate, the other one very vocal! For twins, they are big...7 lb 3 oz and 7 lb 4 oz.
OK, there are the stats...now, can you see the huge smile on my face??? What beautiful little boys I now call my 2nd and 3rd Grandsons. I will be leaving Texas on 3/10/08 to go to Hawaii and spend 10 days with my son and his beautiful wife Nicole, Grandson #1 Gavin and The Boys. I'm still trying to adjust to having twins in the family since there is no record of twins in either family. My son has begun a dynasty!! However, we are assured that the family has grown all it will so the hard part for Nicole is over. Hmmm...or is it? My son has his golf foresome so I see golf clubs and surfboards in these boy's future!!

No comments: