Magnolia

Magnolia

Friday, March 31, 2006

Side Jobs

I received a comment from someone who read my post about being unemployed and selling things on ebay. They found it hard to believe that I could last 3 months on that income alone. I responded that it may have been due to good money management, as well as the $1000 or so I made on ebay. What I failed to tell this person was that I also started 2 homebased internet businesses. I now deal in Watkins Products as well as Fuller Brush products. Should any of you who read this be interested in buying products from either of these companies, you can online. If you are interested in something from Watkins, log into www.watkinsonline.com and when prompted for an associate's number, enter mine, which is 365741. If your interests are more to the Fuller Brush items, go to www.fullerdirect.com/0617002. Using both of these sites will credit me with my commission on whatever you find and just can't live without. And if you haven't seen what these 2 companies have to offer, I highly recommend a visit to their site!

Being unemployed is a blow to your self esteem and your confidence. I chose to not sit around feeling sorry for myself and it paid off. Sure, I'm making less now in my new job, but that's life. I'll work back up to what I was making...and probably more. And if, by some miraculous chance I do end up moving to Hawaii, I'll have 2 established home based business up and running to tide me over until I find a job there. I'm a smart cookie....

No comments: